Jesus is the best teacher of prayer and our best example in prayer. Read Matthew 6:6 NIV. There truly is power in prayer! Prayer ministries is one of our most important departments.
All of our services incorporate prayer, but we set aside specific times and days for prayers. You can join us for the following times:
- Men’s prayer meeting on Sundays at 8am – in the Fellowship Hall
- Women’s prayer meeting on Sundays at 10am – in the Fellowship Hall
- Prayer meetings on Wednesday at 7.30pm – in the main sanctuary
- “Early Morning Manna” on Sabbaths (Saturday) – in the main sanctuary
- Prayer and fasting every second Sabbath after Family Worship – in the main sanctuary
Boost your spiritual life with prayer!
If you would like for us to pray for you, please email us.